During the mandated school closures for COVID-19, please follow the processes below
If you graduated more than one year ago and you plan to attend college or university use the following links to order your transcript.
If you are still attending secondary school and are applying to an Ontario college or university you don’t need to request a transcript. The transcript will be forwarded to the college centre (OCAS) or the university centre (OUAC) for you by your school’s Guidance/Student Services department.
If you are requesting transcripts for other reasons, request your transcript from the last secondary school you attended via email to the school. Complete and submit the
Request for Transcript During School Closure Form.
During the closure, we are unable to process postal mail or in person requests. Transfer of transcripts from closed schools
- General Brock High School transcripts are now at Robert Bateman High School
- General Wolfe High School transcripts are now at White Oaks Secondary School
- Gordon Perdue High School transcripts are now at T.A. Blakelock High School
- Lord Elgin High School transcripts are now at Robert Bateman High School
- Q.E. Park High School transcripts are now at Abbey Park High School
- E.C. Drury High School transcripts are now at Craig Kielburger Secondary School
- Lester B. Pearson High School transcripts are now at M.M. Robinson High School