The Halton District School Board offers a user friendly online reservation process, with access to a listing of available facilities:
Create an account. If you're an existing user, login using your previously created account.
- Choose a facility that will suit your group's needs. The online reservation system provides access to school facilities across the Region of Halton such as gymnasiums and cafeterias.
- Once the Rentals Office has reviewed your application and it has been approved, a permit will be electronically issued.
During the school year, hours of availability are Monday to Friday 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. For summer availability and hours of operation, please contact the the Board's Rental Booking Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer permit review begins February and ends in mid May.
All users must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a valid email address to set up an online account.
- Register a valid Visa or Mastercard to cover applicable fees.
- Provide their valid Certificate of Liability Insurance with a minimum $2 million per occurrence. The Halton District School Board must be added as an “Additional Insured".
- Individuals who are not part of an organization may be able to purchase liability insurance through the HDSB (eg: a few people renting a gym to play basketball). The cost of the insurance will be added to your permit. Please contact the Rental Department for more information.