What does eLearning look like in the HDSB?
HDSB eLearning is a Regional program that students register through myBlueprint or through Student Services at their homeschool. The HDSB eLearning program offers asynchronous, fully online classes. Teachers, students and lesson resources are accessible for the duration of their eLearning courses.
Here is what eLearning has to offer you:
- earn the same secondary school credits in a different manner
- develop 21st century eLearning skills
- learn at flexible times and places
- access courses that may not be offered in your secondary school
- Prepare students for post-secondary
- continue to earn secondary school credits even if you are physically absent from your school for extended periods of time
HDSB eLearning Campus Website
To view eLearning getting started documents, course information including course descriptions, and explore library services, please visit the
eLearning Central Staff
Andrew Bigham, VP eLearning Campus | IT School Liaison
Laura McKay, Instructional Program Leader - Global Competencies/Technology Enhanced Learning/eLearning
Tanya Williamson, eLearning Contact and Brightspace support
Hali Ruhl, eLearning Student Success Support
Linda Maric, eLearning Campus Registrar
Jeanette Weatherill, Library Services Liaison | eLearning Campus website, Group, and Twitter administrator
Brightspace Learning Management System
Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS) is the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) used for all for Secondary School learning. Learn more about
Brightspace and view help resources.
Please note: You can log into Brightspace using your HDSB email and network password. Only HDSB accounts can access Brightspace.